Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday morning

 It is Sunday morning and it is my day off of work..My girl is in bed with a cold and hubby is still sleeping. Sitting here drinking my coffee and pondering the meaning of my life.

 It is quiet in the morning when I am up by myself and I like it, Don't get me wrong here now I do love to talk heck I talk all day in work,I talk when I am home,  But sometimes I just love the quietness it gives me time to think, to talk to GOD , to just sit and enjoy the solitude.

I  can not wait till spring so I can finish up my garden..I want to put Daisies and Roses and Daffodils, and maybe some Cactus and plant our Palm tree.

 It is not a very big garden it is just a little piece of land on the side of the house that I am making mine. I was gonna take some of the back yard that I had cut off for my entertaining but that went to the wayside when that darn dog got hurt, so now it is theirs.

Can't even barbecue out back, I had so many Ideas for back there too. Kinda stinks but oh well such is life sometimes..

 I will post some before and after pictures of the garden, It sure will be a fun project.





No comments:

Post a Comment