Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

R.I.P. My Dear Billy

This was a heck of a weekend we had here last weekend ..not only did my girls lose their dad, I also lost a part of my past that I will never forget and will always cherish..With out that past of mine and my love affair with you Billy I would not of had my Girls that I love very much and I know you love them too ..Many years have past between us we both moved on to different lives..Me I met my Tim and I hope Billy you were as lucky and happy as me..I am glad we were able to talk again and I am glad you talked to Jayne...Wish you could have talked to Christina too..but be rest assured your girls love you..Rest in peace my Dear Billy and Thank you for my past memories and most importantly thank you for my girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment