Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

finally catching up..:)




 November 8, 2013 I am thankful for music...I love to sing...I love listening to music..Music just makes me feel good..

 November 9, 2013 I am thankful for my dad..He is not with us on this earth anymore but he is in my thoughts and my heart..

 November 10 2013 I am thankful for the Laughter..hearing my girls laugh and giggle together just makes my heart glow...


 November 11 2013, I am thankful for all our Military men and women..Thank you for protecting our freedom ...GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU..


 November 12, 2013 I am thankful for Tuesday nights, I get to watch my favorite show, NCIS..


Today November 13, 2013 I am thankful that GOD gave us beautiful flowers to smell and to look at ..

 November 14 2013 I am thankful for good friends...They just know how to make everyday a good day..

 November 15, 2013 I am thankful for my dogs..They bring such joy to me everyday..

 November 16, 2013 I am thankful for my good health..

No comments:

Post a Comment