Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wow it has been a long time since my last post..:)

Wow it has been a while since I have posted...Well let's see .
Some good news Jayne and I will be heading to new jersey
to visit family. We are traveling by train, oh how I love traveling
by train. It is going to be so much fun. Gonna miss the hubby though
He is staying home with the poochies..:)..

Speaking of family..Why does the family dynamics have to be so difficult
at  times?..Me I have been deeply hurt by some family members..Yes I
forgive them..But I have to keep my guard up..My Husband too,
His Family is just as dysfunctional as mine..lolol..But all in all
FAMILY IS FAMILY...
Anyway it will be nice to see my family in June..

Will take lots of pictures to share..:)

well I got to go cook dinner..hopefully will be back later
or tomorrow to post some more..

xoxoxox
Barbara


No comments:

Post a Comment